At Sports Travel Academy, The World is Your Classroom!
Sport Management; Sport Business; Olympic Studies
December, January, March, May-September
London 2012 Olympic Sites; Wimbledon; Marylebone Cricket Club & Academy (MCC); English Premier League (EPL) Club/Academy visits; Professional Rugby Club visits; Octagon Sports Agency - one of the Worlds Leading Sport & Advertising Agencies; Stamford Bridge Stadium - Home of Chelsea FC and more!
- Visit London which really is one of the World's Great Cities!
- Tickets to the London Hop On/Hop Off Bus Tour, River Cruise & Guided Walks: This tour really is the best way for students to discover London. The ticket combines open top bus tours, walking tours and river cruising for a day full of history, amazing facts and the perfect orientation to the city. The tour takes in all the key sights of central London including but not limited to: Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben, Hyde Park, Notting Hill and The Tower of London are just some of the fabulous attractions
- Guided Bike & Walking Tours of the 2012 London Olympic site and surrounding neighborhoods. This is an educational experience with many stops and plenty of information about the Olympics, Legacy & the Impact of London2012 on East London
- Visit to Wimbledon for a facility tour and entry to the Tennis Museum. Wimbledon is the oldest tennis tournament in the world and is considered the most prestigious. It has been held at the All England Club in the London suburb of Wimbledon since 1877. It is one of the four Grand Slam tennis tournaments, and the only one still played on the game's original surface, grass, which gave the game of lawn tennis its name
- Visit to Lords Cricket Arena and the home of the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC). Founded in 1787 the MCC is the world's most famous cricket club and today the MCC's role remains as relevant as ever from guarding the game's laws to safeguarding its spirit and promoting cricket to young people. This visit will include a behind the scenes guided tour of Lords
- Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) Academy: Students will participate in Cricket practice sessions and enjoy fun games with other members of their class
- Visit & facility tour of Stamford Bridge Stadium which is the home field for Chelsea FC
- Visit & facility tour of Old Trafford Stadium which is the home field for Manchester United
- Visit to the National Football Museum (NFM) in Manchester which is the permanent home of the FIFA Collection and is the leading museum of its kind in the world. With over 140,000 items the NFM has developed the finest and most significant collection of objects and associated evidence connected with the development of football around the globe.
- Entry to a professional Soccer, Cricket, or Rugby games/matches
- Sports Travel Academy Program Director will travel with your group supporting Faculty. Our staff assist with program logistics and provide suitable options for the group as required. Our staff's local knowledge and contacts considerably enhance the quality of the student’s experience abroad.