At Sports Travel Academy, The World is Your Classroom!
Sport Management; Sport Business; Sport & Recreation Management; Sport Medicine/Athletic Training; Olympic Studies
December, January, March, May-September
Hellenic Olympic Committee; Hellenic Football Federation; Olympiacos FC; Olympiacos Basketball Club; Panathenian Stadium - Home of the Modern Olympics of 1896; Olympic Athletic Center of Athens (OAKA); 2004 Olympic Precinct; Panelinios Multi-Sports Club; Ancient Olympia & International Olympic Academy; Panteion University; American University of Greece (DEREE), & more!
- Visit a combination of cities: Athens, Olympia, Delphi, Nafplio, Sparta, Mykonos Island (cities visited and tourist activities are specific to each program and vary depending on the visited regions)
- Athens City Tour, including the Holy Rock of Acropolis, Propylaia, Apteros Niki (where Nike got its name), The Parthenon, the National Theater, Omonia Square, Athens City Museum, National Historical Museum, and more!
- Tours of both Ancient & Modern stadiums including Panathenian Stadium and the Olympic Athletic Center of Athens (OAKA).
- The Argolis Tour, one of the most popular architectural tours of Greece. Highlights include: The Canal of Corinth, Mycenae (one of the major centers of Greek civilizations), Nafplion (the most ancient city in Greece and also its first capital), Epidaurus (famous for its ancient theater and the sanctuary of Asclepios)
- Day tour of Ancient Olympia, birth place of the Ancient Olympic Games and home of the International Olympic Academy
- Explore Delphi, one of the most famous archaeological sites of Greece
- Visit Cape Sounio, the site of ruins of an ancient Greek Temple of Poseidon, who is the god of the sea in classical mythology. It is one of the most popular and picturesque places in Attica
- Day Boat Cruise of the Saronic Island. The 3 islands of Aegina, Hydra, & Poros are all part of the Saronic Gulf each known for their natural beauty, traditional shops, taverns and cafes. The cruise will consist of visiting each island and students will have a free day to walk around the island, shop at various shops and enjoy the scenery
- Mykonos Island & Boat Cruise to Delos Island: enjoy the beautiful beaches of Mykonos and Delos, one of the most important mythological sites in Greece
- Visit Lefkada Island. Considered as the Caribbean of Greece, Lefkada amazes visitors with the exotic blue color of its beaches
- Experience Greek Food, Music & Culture: One evening will be spent enjoying the traditional food & musical program at a traditional Greek tavern
- Day tour of Sparta & Mystras: Long respected for its warrior history, you will visit the town of Sparta, its Archaeological & History Museum, learn about the historical and cultural importance of Greek Olives, and explore Mystras, the Byzantine wonder at the base of Mount Taygetos (a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1989)
- Sports Travel Academy Program Director will travel with your group supporting Faculty. Our staff assist with program logistics and provide suitable options for the group as required. Our staff's local knowledge and contacts considerably enhance the quality of the student’s experience abroad.